Grow & Revitalize Our Proven FormulaLEARN MORE
Increase Your Impact In the CommunityGET SOFTWARE
CHURCH GROWTH AND REVITALIZATION SOLUTIONS
The Root Cause for Why 93% of America’s
Churches are Not Growing.
OUR PROVEN FORMULA FOR GROWING
AND REVITALIZING YOUR CHURCH
WHAT WE OFFER
Strategic Planning Guide for Church Leadership.
Online AssessmentInstant Feedback and Recommendations Tailored for Your Church
Interested in Additional Advice and Support, either 1-on-1 or in Groups with Other Church Leaders?Contact Us
Weekly Posts that will Increase Your Church’s Growth and ImpactVisit Blog Site > Follow Our Blog >
- Jim Morgan, Founder
SOFTWARE TO HELP YOU INCREASE YOUR IMPACT
We also offer a COMPREHENSIVE SUITE OF CHARITABLE SOFTWARE…at no charge!
Mobilize & Connect
- Display internal and external volunteer needs on your website
- Directly connect with local partners to share volunteer needs
- Empower team leaders to manage their ministries
- Do more, all while taking administrative workload off of your staff
Manage Compassion Events
- Quickly set up and advertise your own community service events
- Easily collaborate on events involving multiple organizations
- Online signups, updates, reminders and confirmations
- Track and share the results of your events to measure success
Shared Case Management
- Retain information about all families your church or charity has helped
- Record each visit and what assistance you provided to the family
- See where else those families have received help before in the community
- Schedule families to come back at a certain day or time in the future
Communicate Resource Needs
- Asset Based Community Development solutions showing services available in the city
- Display your own resource needs (e.g. food, school supplies) on your web site
- Online signups, updates, reminders and confirmations
- Share your resource needs with other local organizations
& Much More...
- Post opportunities to help with or go on a missions trip
- Track and display needs for your missionaries in the field
- Share all international needs with church members or partner organizations
- Database includes every country in the world and most major cities
Family Assistance Scheduling
- Set up charity drives (e.g. food, toy, backpacks) for one or multiple organizations
- Controlled access to family bookings by authorized staff or volunteers
- Bar-coded confirmations and check-ins on distribution day
- Coordinate family scheduling across sites and partners to avoid double-booking
SIGN UP TODAY
signup your organization now!
*Approx. setup time (10 min)
This simple setup will give you access in minutes to specific modules or all of Meet The Need - it's quick to start.Quick Start
Meet The Need has been very helpful to the Life Missions department of Christ Fellowship. Life Missions experienced great success in using Meet The Need for several of our large events, and it has been a very useful tool for mobilizing members outside of the church to serve. We have been able to really bless many of our partner ministries in the community. We have found Meet The Need to be helpful in relieving some of the administrative burden of our department.
Christ Fellowship (West Palm Beach, FL) – Life Missions
Meet The Need is the major component that drives the "Bless!" initiative at Gateway Church. The purpose of "Bless!" is to encourage the church to serve outside the four walls of our building, by connecting our members with the ministries that we relate and partner with. We have had a wonderful and effortless experience with MTN from our initial design sessions to full integration on our website. We are so excited about the positive response we have received from our members and our ministry partners.
Gateway Church – Local/National Outreach
Meet The Need's computer based system was so much easier than working with spreadsheets, printouts and stapling papers together as we have done in previous years. We were able to serve more than 3,400 families, with more than 8,000 children receiving toys! The two days of toy distribution were very successful. Being able to register our families in a shared information system meant that I had a much better understanding of the individuals we serve.
Toys for Tots – County Director
With a small staff, we did not have the manpower to mobilize the local churches to action. Now, every time I post a need for the ministry of Habitat, I breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that I have shared our needs with the local churches. MTN has cut my time to post a 2-3 month volunteer schedule down from 1 week to less than 1 hour! The feature of automatically sending reminders after registration has lowered my "no show" factor to about 1%.
Habitat for Humanity – Family Services Director
I heard about Meet The Need several times on the Mission America Coalition conference calls. I was blown away by MTN. You did all we were looking for five years ago, but "on steroids" (in the most positive meaning!). You have been incredibly responsive, meeting every request we've deemed a major issue, and now we're moving ahead at warp speed, not only using MTN for our needs, but recruiting partner churches and ministries to get on board as well.
Advancing Vibrant Communities (Modesto, CA) – President
Not only does Meet The Need release the bottle neck at the church staff level on getting serve opportunities to your congregants, but it empowers individuals to put their faith into action. The load has finally been lifted from outreach church staff, who feels the heavy burden of trying to connect gifted servants to needs in the community. Now, at a touch of a button people can match their own personal gifts and promptings.
Van Dyke Church – Missions & Outreach
Meet The Need has proven to be one of the most useful ministry tools available for special event volunteer management. Feed the Bay was a multi-church initiative that provided 270,000 lbs. of food to food banks in the Brandon, FL community. As we planned for this event, we began to see the need for a viable way to manage the 800+ volunteers required to carry out such a huge task. MTN...provided an excellent resource for recruiting…and communicating with volunteers.
Feed the Bay – Director
Volunteer contributions reached record highs here at Metropolitan Ministries due in no small part to the technological advances offered by Meet The Need. Meet The Need took advantage of society's growing thirst for social media as a means to communicate coupled with our volunteers' busy schedules by providing an easy-to-use calendar, with shift times, of all our holiday volunteer opportunities. ...we saved over 290 hours of time spent on the telephone signing up volunteers.
Metropolitan Ministries – President